· 2 x chickpea cans (400g each)
· Canola oil spray
· Sprinkle of turmeric
· Sprinkle of smokey paprika
· Sprinkle of curry powder (mild or hot)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Drain chickpeas and rinse with water.
3. Place on a tea towel and allow to dry.
4. Transfer to a large baking tray and lightly spray chickpeas with canola oil spray.
5. Cook for 40 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove from the oven once cooked.
6. Add desired herb and/or spice e.g. turmeric, paprika and curry powder and toss well.