Makes 12 protein balls
· 1 cup pitted dates
· 1 cup ground walnuts
· 1/3 cup LSA (linseed, sunflower and almond) mix
· 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
· 1/2 cup chia seeds
1. Blend the pitted dates in a food processor until a ball is formed.
2. Place in a bowl and add the ground walnuts, LSA mix and cocoa powder.
3. Mix well, moistening with water if required.
4. Place the chia seeds in a separate small bowl.
5. Roll the mixture into small balls and dip into the chia seeds.
6. Chill in the fridge until firm. Enjoy with your afternoon coffee!