· 3/4 cup rice flour
· 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
· Sprinkle iodized salt
· Sprinkle black pepper
· Sprinkle nutmeg
· 2 eggs
· 500g fish fillets (cut into suitable portions)
· Olive oil cooking spray
· Lemon (cut into thin slices)
· Parsley and coriander (to garnish)
· Salad greens, capsicum, tomato and salad dressing (to serve)
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
2. Line an oven tray with non-stick baking paper
3. Place the flour, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg into a mixing bowl and combine. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, lightly whisk the eggs.
5. Dip the fish fillets into the egg and then into the flour mixture. Place the coated fish pieces on the lined tray.
6. Lightly spray both sides of the fish filets with the olive oil.
7. Place thin slices of lemon over the top of the fish fillets.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
9. Once cooked, garnish with fresh parsley and coriander.
10. Serve with a side salad with your choice of salad dressing.